1. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing–that’s why we recommend it daily.” –Zig Ziglar
2. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
3. “Chase the vision, not the money, the money will end up following you.” — Tony Hsieh, Zappos founder and CEO
4. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over.” — Richard Branson
5. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” — Bill Gates
Taken from an article in entrepreneur.com